July 2nd - Innovations in Brass: Northeast Ohio ... Kent, Ohio

Crown really brought it tonight, kudos to them.

It will be interesting to watch how judges react to Bloo through the season, as it seems that it is this show is an “acquired taste” and will be judged accordingly. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Believe Crownies will spread Bloo even more as the season progresses. 

This cheese has got wheels :tongue:

• Haha 4

My next appointment is August 7th, and if I'm clear to start walking like they are expecting, I'm driving to Indy. I'm not missing finals this year if this trend continues! My doctor said I could start walking as early as the 15th of this month, but she wants to hold off until August 7th. I HAVE TO SEE THIS SHOW LIVE!!!!

• Like 8

The one thing I’m interested in with these two going down the stretch: Crown seems like they already have all of their cards on the table in terms of GE, while Bloo seems to have a little more leeway to add in as the season goes on.

Could Crown get stale, or could the late season ending give Crown some extra juice down the stretch? I don’t think we’ve seen the end of these two.

Edited by Logan Dingus
  • Like 2

Just now, Brass Lover said:

This cheese has got wheels :tongue:

Screen-Shot-2017-02-20-at-9.32.33-AM.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Logan Dingus said:

The one thing I’m interested in with these two going down the stretch: Crown seems like they already have all of their cards on the table in terms of GE, while Bloo seems to have a little more leeway to add in as the season goes on.

Could Crown get stale, or could the late season ending can give Crown some extra juice down the stretch? I don’t think we’ve seen the end of these two.

From my understand Crown still has props to add. Backordering or something. They also always end up layering, so I wouldn't count on this cheese going stale just yet. 

• Thanks 1

I hanker for a hunk of cheese.

4a6c4ba72971274555f2e6180b216913.jpg

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Bloo has to win GE, and tonight that was the difference.

Bloo has to win GE and something else.  They have traded their visual program for a fairly safe musical book and slightly more obscure GE design.

It is Crown's to lose and it's not too early to say that.  The Bloo show (while great) is too safe to contend, and it probably can't really be altered to make it more competitive without doing damage.

That's my take.

Crown has a really great show and it would seem that their time is, ehem, right here right now.

Edited by cfirwin3
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, cfirwin3 said:

Bloo has to win GE and something else.  They have traded their visual program for a fairly safe musical book and slightly more obscure GE design.

It is Crown's to lose and it's not too early to say that.  The Bloo show (while great) is too safe to contend, and it probably can't really be altered to make it more competitive without doing damage.

That's my take.

Crown has a really great show and it would see that their time is, ehem, right here right now.

The thing is, I really don’t like either show. 

• Haha 4