July 2nd - Drums Across the Desert ... Tempe, Arizona

3 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Even with a ruff run a 75.45 puts things in Perspective. 

SCV 74.05 (difference of 1.4) With an incomplete show, lack of color pallate on the field, and a bad uniform. I would be very worried!! VERY WORRIED!!!!  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Reed said:

When that closer/ending goes on, that gap will narrow…

Yep, cause BD is completely done with their show with nothing left to clean or add. This is BDs August finals/show performance. Just put that closer in SCV and it's over. 

Edited by Chief Guns
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ThatGuy2900 said:

A bit of inflation tonight. 

I think scores were high in WI and AZ tonight. SCV 0.4 behind Crown and ahead of BC... I don't think so. But until these corps all go head-to-head, the score comparisons mean very little.

Just now, Chief Guns said:

West Coast Inflation talk.

Yep, cause BD is completely done with their show with nothing left to clean or add. This is BDs August finals/show performance. Just put that closer in SCV and it's over. 

BD has a complete show so they have nothing left to clean or add?? Are you serious???? 

Just now, CAtenhut said:

BD has a complete show so they have nothing left to clean or add?? Are you serious???? 

Yea my sarcastic comment went directly over your head.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Chief Guns said:

Lol The Logics Chief, the logics.

• Like 1

Even though I do like the “teen spirit” tune and the way SCV arranges it, it becomes a bit too one note and less and less engaging the more it’s brought back into the show, I don’t know how much the closer itself would change things in the judges sheets, I really do like how BD is choosing to handle their music program to give it, what I said earlier, much more of a “sparkle”. When that is really controlled and harnessed by late season, I would expect that to be a much more well-liked and balanced musical package than what SCV’s bringing to the table.

Mayyyybe the top two corps got some West coast inflation but the other three corps definitely didn’t😬

Congrats to BD for staying ahead of SCV. While I do think the scores are a bit inflated, a win is a win. 

Edited by Incognito365