July 2nd - Drums Across the Desert ... Tempe, Arizona

2 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Yep, cause BD is completely done with their show with nothing left to clean or add. This is BDs August finals/show performance. Just put that closer in SCV and it's over. 

I said it would narrow, not necessarily that they would pass them. Others said that, but I haven’t… (while I would like for that to happen, 1.4 is hard to completely overcome. Once all the corps come together in a couple weeks, all bets are off, though.)

I’m guessing we cant expect an incomplete show to be complete by tomorrow. BD’s lack of sleep can be fixed, though, I hope. If not, we’ll simply have to feed them all to the Mandarins, it’s just the rules.

Edited by saxfreq1128
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, CAtenhut said:

I knew that comment was too confusing to be true. Sorry. 😂

Edited by Chief Guns

Just now, BlueStainGlass said:

I laugh when people say west coast inflation like BD doesn't have the most rings. 

It's really not a matter of that to me. It's a matter of the spreads are large at the beginning of the season from the leaders in the west and east, but when they meet up for the first time they aren't nearly as large. That's what I mean by inflation. I'm not trying to take away a win or anything from anyone in the west. 

In other news: PC over Academy in percussion. We'll now return you to your local BD station. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

I’m guessing we cant expect an incomplete show to be complete by tomorrow. BD’s lack of sleep can be fixed, though, I hope. If not, we’ll simply have to feed them all to the Mandarins, it’s just the rules.

Next west coast show is Fresno on Tuesday. We shall see…

2 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Funny how when BD wins this time of year, west coast inflation talks spark up. Funny how in 2018 when SCV was nearly popping 80 at this time, not one person mentioned inflation. 

Yep I said it. 

Tempus Blue is no Babylon…

Edited by Reed