1st view finals prediction...

52 minutes ago, Phantombari1 said:

For many years I have been able to accurately predict the finals results and placements with few exceptions.  

Well in that case, this achievement should not go unrecognized by the DCP Community, imo.. so without further adieu...th?id=OIP.SDcGbW3PR6CENwzO7YhHHwHaIG&pid=Api&P=0&w=149&h=163

• Haha 4

Seriously, if this guy accurately predicts finals, I say we start a Go Fun Me and get him at least $50,000. If he called these results, he deserves it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Phantombari1 said:

For many years I have been able to accurately predict the finals results and placements with few exceptions.  This year I see many of the corps upping their game.  I'll do an in-depth review on my second view in the next week or so. Curious as to others predictions after the first few shows.  I've color coded the competitive positions and expect to lock in after my next view. If they're not color coded I expect them to be locked into that position.  Good luck to all the corps and welcome back to competition.

1. Blue Devils

2. Bluecoats

3. Carolina Crown

4. Phantom Regiment

5. Santa Clara

6. Cadets

7. Cavaliers

8. Blue Stars

9. Boston

10. Mandarins

11. Colts

12. Madison Scouts 

Holy crap!!!! Boston Crusaders and Mandarins are you kidding me!!! Both of those corps are out performing at this moment and show design and execution high. Please watch again! and don't blink!!! 

• Haha 1