Cavaliers/BAC

6 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

we placing bets here?  What can I win?

Can I please have a new iphone if I win, lol?  Real talk, if Cavies can clean that brass and visual book up a lot from where it is now, then I think it will bring the GE scores up.  Problem they have, is BAC is already wicked clean and will continue to add layers.  Given how far ahead they are at the moment, I am leaning towards BAC on this battle.  Sorry PopcornEater 1963, as I do like the show and think it has some really fun moments.  The only caption to hold them back is Guard by the way, as they seemed to have taken a few notches back from 2019.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, B-Flat said:

Can I please have a new iphone if I win, lol?  Real talk, if Cavies can clean that brass and visual book up a lot from where it is now, then I think it will bring the GE scores up.  Problem they have, is BAC is already wicked clean and will continue to add layers.  Given how far ahead they are at the moment, I am leaning towards BAC on this battle.  Sorry PopcornEater 1963, as I do like the show and think it has some really fun moments.  The only caption to hold them back is Guard by the way, as they seemed to have taken a few notches back from 2019.  

Well … it certainly won’t be easy . I’ll have to go back and look at this time in 2019. I think BAC was perhaps further ahead then than they are now. 

I’ll add one other component. Sidebet on brass score. 

8 minutes ago, B-Flat said:

I'm not a guard man, but I believe in them. They can and will improve!

5 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Well … it certainly won’t be easy . I’ll have to go back and look at this time in 2019. I think BAC was perhaps further ahead then than they are now. 

I’ll add one other component. Sidebet on brass score. 

Cavies upper brass is weaker then 2019 and this is not 2019 Boston...guard is your weakest link IMO...but anything can and will happen...Best of luck.

• Like 1

This could be a season where anything happens, but seeing what I saw tonight in Quincy, I lnow we haven’t  seen everything BAC will have to offer. It will depend on when we see a complete Cavies show. BAC is at the point where the will begin tweaking and cleaning and adding more to the show. This will give BAC an advantage. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tim K said:

This could be a season where anything happens, but seeing what I saw tonight in Quincy, I lnow we haven’t  seen everything BAC will have to offer. It will depend on when we see a complete Cavies show. BAC is at the point where the will begin tweaking and cleaning and adding more to the show. This will give BAC an advantage. 

For sure there’s more to see from both. I’m mostly looking at historical trend in the age of “slotting”. 

In 2016 Cavs ran down Cadets in Finals week. 
in 2017 Cavs ran down Bluecoats on Finals night. 
in 2018, the anomaly of the historical Cavs/BAC placement , Boston ran down Cavaliers around Nightbeat. 
in 2019 Cavaliers ran down Boston also around Nightbeat. 

Not disputing a single word anyone has posted here, except for maybe “This isn’t 2019 BAC”. Because I really liked 2019 BAC. Head chopping and all. Thought that show was more engaging than this one, but as we’ve all noted… 

It’s early… but knowing I’m going to watch the whole season, it’s fun as a spectator to make a prediction. I could very well be eating crow. 

Edited by PopcornEater1963