Now that the Drumscores app is gone…

I also miss being able to upload photos directly to the show and Corps threads. It looks like the workaround is to upload to Twitter and then link here (as long as the forum s/w continues to expand the tweet. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

Thanks!  I've been looking for the scores without success.

• Like 1

Me too…driving me nuts. Did all the programmers take 2 years off and fail to return?

https://imgur.com/a/bRkKqzB

Not sure if this would be helpful to anybody, but I created an image that shows scores from yesterday. I also added in Phantom, Mandarins, and Crossmen using their margins from the closest corps at their most recent competition (and removed scores from individual captions, because they would've been absurdly incorrect). Of course, none of this is a perfect science and you can't compare scores between shows (each site is a different color in charts). Anywho, enjoy!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Rustman said:

Me too…driving me nuts. Did all the programmers take 2 years off and fail to return?

The app takes a non-trivial amount of work to maintain every season and unfortunately we just  didn’t have the bandwidth this year to do it. 

Edited by DrumScorps
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, DrumScorps said:

The app takes a non-trivial amount of work to maintain every season and unfortunately we just  didn’t have the bandwidth this year to do it. 

It's understandable. If anything I love the app and I look forward to it's return next season. 

• Like 2

I suspect the 'bandwidth' is about having the time and mental energy to do the coding and such.  Not likely something money can fix unless hiring out the labor would do...which still requires bringing someone on board and explaining the code etc. App maintenance tends to be a continual thing.