Happy 4th of July! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐ŸŽ†

3 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Hey Terri, just ignore the individual. I'm just trying to do something positive and sadly there will always be someone trying to ruin that. I'm having a great 4th while spending time with my brothers and we are about to open a mini keg. Lol! Don't let it bother yaย ๐Ÿ˜€ย 

Itโ€™s not bothering me. ย  I enjoy banter with anonymous cowards. ย Theyโ€™d never have the guts to say it to you in person.ย 

Have a great time.ย 

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Oh goodness,

Another mass shooting in Chicagoland this time, aimed at July 4th Parade Spectators.ย 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

Itโ€™s not bothering me. ย  I enjoy banter with anonymous cowards. ย Theyโ€™d never have the guts to say it to you in person.ย 

Have a great time.ย 

I gotcha and thanks Terri! I really hope you are enjoying your 4th ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jjeffeory said:

Oh goodness,

Another mass shooting in Chicagoland this time, aimed at July 4th Parade Spectators.ย 

Itโ€™s terrible. ย You know I was born there and lived in the area for 63 years so Iโ€™m certainly not taking it lightly. ย I probably marched a hundred parades in the Chicago suburbs. ย 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Itโ€™s terrible. ย You know I was born there and lived in the area for 63 years so Iโ€™m certainly not taking it lightly. ย I probably marched a hundred parades in the Chicago suburbs. ย 

Same here (although not quite as seasonedโ€™ย 
I honestly canโ€™t remember if I did any parades in Highland Park. ย They all kind of meld together & and all look alike from a participant point of view

Edited by IllianaLancerContra
Hit post too soon
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Same here (although not quite as seasonedโ€™ย 
I honestly canโ€™t remember if I did any parades in Highland Park. ย They all kind of meld together & and all look alike from a participant point of view

I canโ€™t remember either. ย ย 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, ThatGuy2900 said:

Nothing to celebrate on this 4th of July.ย 

I agree with you, but I hope you weren't directing that at Terri, she doesn't deserve that. No need to be so rude to her

No celebrating July 4th for me. I've lost pretty much all sense of patriotism in the past decade that I had in the first place with the way things have been trending. Just have to hope things get better

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Cappybara said:

I agree with you, but I hope you weren't directing that at Terri, she doesn't deserve that. No need to be so rude to her

No celebrating July 4th for me. I've lost pretty much all sense of patriotism in the past decade that I had in the first place with the way things have been trending. Just have to hope things get better

Yeah, I lost most of mine after going through Hurricane Katrina and Rita, then watching the falsehoods shown on tv about what was going on, when I was experiencing it first hand.

• Sad 1