Saturday, July 9th ... “CrownBEAT” … River Bluff High School – Lexington, SOUTH CAROLINA

7 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

That show shouldn’t beat Boston. In fact Not sure it should beat Cadets. Guess it appeals to more of BOA crowd. Not going to beat BD. 

I agree with you 99% of the time and am not a fan of Crown this year… but come on! I guess this is the 1%!

Also, 100% agree it won’t stand against BD.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WarriorWay said:

Alrighty! What are everyones predictions!?

Only speaking from a how much did you wow me perspective, Cadets won the show for me. Crown is fabulous no doubt, but my second time around with their show didn't grab me like the first did while the did Cadets did just the opposite. Boston a distant third. I actually was slightly more impressed with MC over Crossmen. 

• Thanks 1

Definitely would like to meet the female announce some day ... she seems so  c-o-o-l ...
Crown has added some things ... as was to be expected ...

The whole Corps with streamers is a nice moment ... unique IMO ...

It's a FUN show ... at the same time behind it ... is also the Technical Demand ...

One week ... from this Tuesday ... Tuesday, July 19th in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma should be something else ... It will be the first contest of the season when many of the Top Corps get together.  It's also being"live streamed" by FLO.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

That show shouldn’t beat Boston. In fact Not sure it should beat Cadets. Guess it appeals to more of BOA crowd. Not going to beat BD. 

My thoughts exactly!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, WarriorWay said:

Alrighty! What are everyones predictions!?

1. Crown 79.1

2. Boston 78.6

3. Cadets 77.8

1 minute ago, George Dixon said:

2022 champions 

deal with it lol

its exactly the right show at exactly the right time 

No idea about scores/placements or anything, but I agree with the sentiment.  I love the exuberance even if it's too saccharine in places.  I can like the show overall and still have problems with modern dci design choices/priorities. I understand why they're a dealbreaker for others, though, but I'll never understand the vitriol.  Especially right now, as you were talkin about. 

• Like 3