Sunday, July 10th ... “Drums Across America - Statesboro” … Allen E. Paulson Stadium at Georgia Southern University – Statesboro, GEORGIA

2 minutes ago, mjyaub said:

Yep it’s coming. At least it doesn’t rain in Cali.

The southeast is pretty unpredictable and we’re in the rainy season here in Florida.   I don’t know about SE Georgia but the weather probably isn’t much different than where my husband was stationed in Beaufort, SC.  He said it rained everyday in the summer. 

Heat Wave coming out after a very long wait

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

The southeast is pretty unpredictable and we’re in the rainy season here in Florida.   I don’t know about SE Georgia but the weather probably isn’t much different than where my husband was stationed in Beaufort, SC.  He said it rained everyday in the summer. 

I think Beaufort is close to the coast, so they would get seabreeze convection nearly every day. Farther from the coast, it's a bit less frequent (average of 4 out of 10 days you get afternoon storms -- I've forecasted weather here in Alabama for 30+ years, so I'm intimately familiar with the summers around these parts).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Precious Roy said:

I think Beaufort is close to the coast, so they would get seabreeze convection nearly every day. Farther from the coast, it's a bit less frequent (average of 4 out of 10 days you get afternoon storms -- I've forecasted weather here in Alabama for 30+ years, so I'm intimately familiar with the summers around these parts).

That’s good then.  That is my dream job in my next life, I love meteorology. 

• Like 1