Sunday, July 10th ... “Drums Across America - Statesboro” … Allen E. Paulson Stadium at Georgia Southern University – Statesboro, GEORGIA

ok then out to Stanford!

• Like 1

Just now, Barneveld said:

Better safe than sorry. Stinks for the performers and fans

According to BWise, the front is already starting to fizzle out. So maybe they should have went with a delay. Oh well. I was looking forward to Crowns closer in standstill, and Bostons ballad, but here we are...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Boss Anova said:

Cadets are coming along very well . Good show , especially visually

I’m getting real nervous about the Atlanta regional getting cut short like that due to weather in the southeast with the show being at Georgia state stadium this year 

• Like 3

Well looks like I will have to wait until Murfreesboro to catch Boston live... My next live show... 

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

I’m getting real nervous about the Atlanta regional getting cut short like that due to weather in the southeast with the show being at Georgia state stadium this year 

Yep.  Mercedes Benz stadium sound isn’t too great but at least you can be confident the show will happen.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Well looks like I will have to wait until Murfreesboro to catch Boston live... My next live show... 

Hope you have nice weather then.  Boston’s  show was really good at CrownBeat.  I’m a Crown fan first but Boston was really good. I root for all corps to perform their best (how can you not cheer on “kids” working their ##### off to play their best).

• Like 5