Cavaliers Conspiracy Theory

1 hour ago, Orwellian Wiress said:

Apologies for being new to the scene, but what era was he directing the Cavaliers? Generally my opinion is that most corps peaked in the late 2010s but I like quite a few of the earlier 2000s Cavaliers shows. I think Niagara Falls is my favorite "traditional" DCI show.

Jeff was the corps director from 1990-2007. He was the director during all the years they won finals. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, TheOneWhoKnows said:

Jeff was the corps director from 1990-2007. He was the director during all the years they won finals. 

Ah ok. Your username is definitely fitting:thumbs-up:

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Phantom56 said:

Doesn't DCI have a rule about having to wait until after Labour Day to announce staff changes? If so, they are possibly making some staff change post tonight. 

Here’s hoping…

26 minutes ago, Keith Hall said:

Cavaliers join all of DCI?

No more All-Girls and maybe No more All Guys?

For the 50000000000000th time. Every time the Cavaliers have an announcement to make does not mean they are going Co Ed. It’s getting ridiculous how many times this has to be stated. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, GREENBLUE said:

For the 50000000000000th time. Every time the Cavaliers have an announcement to make does not mean they are going Co Ed. It’s getting ridiculous how many times this has to be stated. 

Ditto my friend GREENBLUE... the betting window is open. I'll take $100 bets from anyone that wants to make one that the Cavaliers will finish the day as an All-Male Corps. The zeal around this is amusing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

On 8/7/2022 at 9:47 PM, Orwellian Wiress said:

I'm honestly surprised no one's started a corps called something stupid like "Red Angels" or "Green Devils" just to troll BD

Trust me....BD would laugh at the attempt and then crush that org like a grape in competition.

To paraphrase the most famous line of dialogue from the Bill Bixby "Incredible Hulk" TV show..."Don't make them angry....you wouldn't like them when they're angry."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2