Cavaliers Conspiracy Theory

56 minutes ago, TheOneWhoKnows said:

To be fair, I still haven't figured out how Bluecoats took me on a trip without giving me something to actually have a trip. I'm still confused. 

Although I cannot personally confirm nor deny the validity of this statement, the best trips tend to be the ones that you had no idea you were about to take LOL. That's why you never take free snacks from strangers...at a music festival.....everrrrrrr

9 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Conspiracy? I bet they never had COVID and this was a way of rewriting alot of show that wasn't working for judges. 

Not what I'm getting at but that's a theory. 

Ok. I think I have something. Perhaps these could all be leading up to a big announcement for next year's show? To me it gives me the vibes of something that will completely revolutionize DCI, a la Crown 2022

• Confused 1

Since we are not allowed to post politically on here, I will just say conspiracies are nothing more than trying to cover up one’s own shortcomings. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Orwellian Wiress said:

Ok. I think I have something. Perhaps these could all be leading up to a big announcement for next year's show? To me it gives me the vibes of something that will completely revolutionize DCI, a la Crown 2022

Definitely has to do with next year, but not so much it being about the show as it is about the Cavaliers' themselves. 

2 minutes ago, TheOneWhoKnows said:

Definitely has to do with next year, but not so much it being about the show as it is about the Cavaliers' themselves. 

Aren't the Cavaliers still an all-male drum corps? Maybe next year they'll be open to all genders and this is their subtle way of announcing it

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, Orwellian Wiress said:

Crown revolutionized DCI in 2022?

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Orwellian Wiress said:

Aren't the Cavaliers still an all-male drum corps? Maybe next year they'll be open to all genders and this is their subtle way of announcing it

I'm just saying..... all the clues point to it.....