Friday, July 15th - “Show of Shows” … Boylan Central Catholic High School Stadium … Rockford, ILLINOIS

13 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

It did.  But it was far from a “cop out” by anyone.  Thanks for owning up for that. 

I’m human and I admit when I  misspoke. I’m still into this season. You have to understand, folks in Arizona aren’t familiar with rain.

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, OldSchoolCorps said:

Will there be scores from those corps that were able to run a full show?

My guess is no. Mike Robinson wrapped everything up with an everyone get home safely..see ya bye.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hrothgar15 said:

See, this is what a drum corps show is supposed to be. You're supposed to be able to close your eyes during a relentless wall of sound as the ballad climaxes and let it wash over you. It's a shame this isn't scoring well, they sound fantastic.

I was at the show tonight and I will tell you Phantom will bring the magic they brought last year if not more. They are straightforward no nonsense drum corps and people are going to go nuts 😊

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Hrothgar15 said:

Really couldn't care less about hearing about some old white guy's acid trip. Get over yourself man, you're not special or profound because you took drugs. Corps sounds great, but if I wouldn't want the guy behind me yammering about this while I’m trying to listen to the performance, why would I want to hear it over a loudspeaker? 

I adore the show but this cracked me up

• Like 1