Friday, July 15th - “Show of Shows” … Boylan Central Catholic High School Stadium … Rockford, ILLINOIS

1 hour ago, JAZZER said:

Might be mis-remembering, but wasn't there a guy years back that did a VERY in-depth review of every stadium that hosted a show? He had several pics, aerial, etc. of each stadium and had commentary on seats, sight lines etc.

Does anyone else recall this?

Probably.  I like Boylan though.  It has history and tradition.   In 2017, I sat in the first row there.  The performers are so close, they could sit down next to you.  You can really see the pitch from that vantage point.  It’s pronounced. 

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Probably.  I like Boylan though.  It has history and tradition.   In 2017, I sat in the first row there.  The performers are so close, they could sit down next to you.  You can really see the pitch from that vantage point.  It’s pronounced. 

I found the link! http://marchingarenas.blogspot.com/2013/07/boylan-hs-rockford-il.html  Remember when he did a bracket? 

Here's the thread from 2011 he started

I KNEW I wasn't dreaming........

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, JAZZER said:

I found the link! http://marchingarenas.blogspot.com/2013/07/boylan-hs-rockford-il.html  Remember when he did a bracket? 

Here's the thread from 2011 he started

I KNEW I wasn't dreaming........

Thanks!  Now I have to see how many of these I marched.

That’s a great find.  Kudos! 

Edited by Terri Schehr

5 hours ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

As they say in Rockford, it's not just a show, it's The Show of Shows. 

Morning Cavaliers update, anyone? Boxingfred's update on the Cavalier thread seemed promising, but still up in the air. 

No news on the Cavaliers yet. More people are coming in, but still a bit of the guys are out as of yesterday...

• Thanks 1