Saturday, July 16th ... “Whitewater Classic” … Perkins Stadium … The University of Wisconsin - Whitewater … Whitewater, WISCONSIN

Hope fans who bought tickets several months ago realize the show starts at 6:30 instead of 7:00.

At one time, Genesis was scheduled for Whitewater, but they’re elsewhere tonight.

Picking up a 24-hour car rental at 1PM at O’hare. Will hit the Best of South Beloit flea market. And feast at the world’s largest Culver’s. Will check into motel then park for free southwest of the stadium on a side street to avoid the $10 university lots.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cappybara said:

I believe cavies are expected to be back on Monday 

31 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

I’ve heard both. I honestly believe they’re leaning towards marching. 

As I understand it, waiting until Monday could lead to them going on relatively early in San Antonio

https://www.dci.org/news/explainer-how-performance-order-is-set-for-2022-dci-tour

I'm not sure how many people will be able to make this happen, but good on Madison for such a nice gesture from last night's weather. 

https://www.facebook.com/100059708551268/posts/pfbid01BFHX6gATCVJfs78zvzGbDKBBEKKsaE64HQDWGBuM1nYbArNFfidM5ciq93LYeYSl/

• Like 6

1 hour ago, DeanInChicago said:

Hope fans who bought tickets several months ago realize the show starts at 6:30 instead of 7:00.

At one time, Genesis was scheduled for Whitewater, but they’re elsewhere tonight.

Picking up a 24-hour car rental at 1PM at O’hare. Will hit the Best of South Beloit flea market. And feast at the world’s largest Culver’s. Will check into motel then park for free southwest of the stadium on a side street to avoid the $10 university lots.

This is approaching peak Wisconsin experience here.