Saturday, July 16th ... “Whitewater Classic” … Perkins Stadium … The University of Wisconsin - Whitewater … Whitewater, WISCONSIN

Man, I do love a good bass trombone sound.

Yes, those are words I never thought I’d say about drum corps, but it sounds great!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, greg_orangecounty said:

So how does this work?  I assume Cavs are performing in exhibition and will not be scored?

Feel bad for them.  Even worse for those people that are too ill to march.  All that work. 

Cavies are gonna be alright. They WILL keep up the hard work. I'm already proud of them and I haven't seen them yet. 

• Like 1

Drum solo is flashy, with great stick work by the snares.

I am disappointed that the Cavies are still doing standstills, However I understand member health and safety have to be the top priority.   I am home right now with Covid and it def sucks.

2 minutes ago, Cop said:
FYI Music City is on.  They are really great.  Nice sound and a well designed show

Yup.  I went over for it.  Coming back here for Bloo.

• Like 1

Just now, totaleefree said:

I am disappointed that the Cavies are still doing standstills, However I understand member health and safety have to be the top priority.   I am home right now with Covid and it def sucks.

Its not if anymore but when.  Friend just got positive today after what 2.5 years never getting it?

I remain mystified by the "drop in" feel of the piece following "Floor is Lava" - it gets rocking, and then they stop. That piece, that vibe feels like there should be another half, and it ain't what they've got here with the percussion section and a finale out of nowhere. 

2/3 of an excellent musical book, followed by a missing reel, then the wrap-up.