Saturday, July 16th ... “DCI Memphis” … Simmons Bank Stadium in Liberty Park … Memphis, TENNESSEE

I wasn't sure about Boston's pants the first time I saw them but they seem more uniformly tailored now.  They do read well from high. 

Oh the prop use looks so much better.  And that walk around with someone inside move is super cool.

HA!   WIth the apple.  There's the theme playing out.  

The bones and tubas playing off each other there for this tango is a neat sound too.  

Boston's show wasn't quite selling for me at first but I'm liking it a LOT more now. 

• Like 3

Watching Boston from the high cam so I don't get distracted by the pants.  That being said... they have an incredible show.  As expected the guard is great, but the drumline is at least top 3 IMO

• Like 3

They're crazy strong across all sections.  Not sure the overall package is firing as hard as some other shows at the top, but dang they are gunning for all the captions.  

• Like 2

Seemed like a rough run for the guard. Still quite a lot of drops, but hopefully they can clean that stuff up once wind is not a factor. They definitely have the most demanding content of the year.