Saturday, July 16th ... “DCI Memphis” … Simmons Bank Stadium in Liberty Park … Memphis, TENNESSEE

Looking forward to seeing Boston live

• Like 2

Soft ending needs something more visually to work for me.  I'm sure they've not played all their cards for it yet. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

BOSTON HAD BETTER BEAT SCV IN THE BATTLE OF ALL WHITE UNIS OR I WILL WRITE A VERY NASTY EMAIL

• Haha 6

Just now, Poppycock said:

Good lord Boston! In your face raw power. I practically wet myself watching that guard work. That’s insane demand! These Crusaders are not going to take no for an answer. WOW 🤩 things are tightening up. 

I could have gone all evening without that mental picture 

• Like 1

Just now, KVG_DC said:

Soft ending needs something more visually to work for me.  I'm sure they've not played all their cards for it yet. 

They didn't bring in the blue wave until after San Antonio in the "Cast Away" show.  I suspect they've got something else coming for the end of this years program.

• Like 3

Ok! I'm staying right here, right now for ...  well, you know.  

Then back to Colorado.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, KVG_DC said:

I agree. My interpretation is the “Adam and Eve” characters running from Good into Bad, but there needs to be a better visualization of that.