Celebrating 50 with T-shirts

So, I have decided to try to wear the first drum corps t-shirt I ever bought in Indy as a way to celebrate the anniversary.  It is a classic Cavaliers Hornline shirt from 1988.  If I can squeeze into it!  

Interested to see what others first t-shirt was and if anyone else has anything they are doing to celebrate the anniversary.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Tony L. said:

So, I have decided to try to wear the first drum corps t-shirt I ever bought in Indy as a way to celebrate the anniversary.  It is a classic Cavaliers Hornline shirt from 1988.  If I can squeeze into it!  

Interested to see what others first t-shirt was and if anyone else has anything they are doing to celebrate the anniversary.  

Just wear a compression t under it!  Problem solved...  😁

• Thanks 1

I have a Star 89 shirt...

• Like 2

I have a ‘91 Crossmen tour shirt that I like to bust out every year for the Atlanta regional. Yes, I look and feel a bit like a sausage in it, but it’s worth it. That shirt is a decade older than every age-out on the field.  👴🏻

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1988 phantom regiment was my first shirt. But it seems long gone.    Summer of Romance I think it was?  Romeo and Juliet was the show. 

I remember wanting a Troopers shirt after seeing them and falling I love with the look and the slow march of the drum major. But I was a kid and the folks weren’t spending. Heh

• Thanks 1

81 Spartacus t-shirt which I wore on finals night in 2008. After laundering it I donated it to a Regiment charity auction.

• Like 2