Celebrating 50 with T-shirts

I have a 1974 SCV shirt that Gail Royer sent to me early in '75. I have the 1977 Blue Devils triple crown shirt, celebrating their 1976 "triple crown"

wins at World Open, CYO and DCI. I inherited a couple shirts from the 1969-70 years of the Troopers and Kilties.

1980 27th Lancers, and a couple dozen from the 1980s/early 1990s.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tony L. said:

So, I have decided to try to wear the first drum corps t-shirt I ever bought in Indy as a way to celebrate the anniversary.  It is a classic Cavaliers Hornline shirt from 1988.  If I can squeeze into it!  

Interested to see what others first t-shirt was and if anyone else has anything they are doing to celebrate the anniversary.  

I'm a little jealous lol

2 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I'm a little jealous lol

I have a 1994 Cavaliers  shirt.

Neener

My first shirts were a Red Violin and Great Divide show shirt from my first show in Atlanta 2009, but those were 13 years and 3 shirt sizes ago and I no longer have them. 

I do have one of (mostly) each World Class corps show shirts from this year, though! I've gotten really into collecting them way back in 2017ish and definitely tried to step up my game last year. 

First show was this year at Rose Bowl. I bought the BD Tempus Blue show shirt, I love it. I also bought a DCI 50th patch and plan on putting it on a plain green polo I have from a high school band 😂