PREDICTIONS FOR BROKEN ARROW

1 minute ago, henry7184 said:

Yes, once. Crown won by a few tenths. Bluecoats show, IMO, is leaps and bounds above Crown’s in overall design, so I expect the outcome to be different by Indy.

Thanks! I thought I  saw that.

Crown/Bloo/Boston all tight together.

Scenario 1

BD right there with them and the 4 corps have several position changes even leading up to finals week. SCV on a 5th place island like in 2015.

Scenario 2

BD is clearly ahead of the east coast corps and SCV with them in the mix and 2-5 are battling.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, ThePlanets said:

Thanks! I thought I  saw that.

Crown/Bloo/Boston all tight together.

Scenario 1

BD right there with them and the 4 corps have several position changes even leading up to finals week. SCV on a 5th place island like in 2015.

Scenario 2

BD is clearly ahead of the east coast corps and SCV with them in the mix and 2-5 are battling.

Yep those are two great scenarios. I think it’s likely scenario 2 with the caveat that Bluecoats are right there with BD, and Crown, Boston and SCV are the next three. I don’t think SCV is on an island by themselves. I think by seasons end the top 4 will be BD, Bluecoats, SCV and BAC. Crown’s visual design, IMO, is just several problems that make one big problem, and that’s going to really hold them back. It’s a shame, because their musical design and execution is truly spectacular. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

Curious as to why you singled out Lakers and Dodgers. Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Tampa Bay Lightning won the SB and Stanley Cup that year. 

How come they don't get asterisk? What makes them different?

The Bucs got home field advatange in the SB, pretty different as that hasn’t happened before previously😂

7 hours ago, Poppycock said:

Would you prefer band corps? Because there haven’t been bugles used in a very long time. Unless you missed the memo 📝 

I prefer Summer Brass and Percussion Ensemble **and Guard. Big Guards....

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Vidal28Rdg said:

The Bucs got home field advatange in the SB, pretty different as that hasn’t happened before previously😂

But that wasn't what I was asking him. I was referring to why Lakers and Dodgers should get an asterisk next to their championships, but the Tampa teams don't. He admitted it was personal hatred for those teams. 

6 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

But that wasn't what I was asking him. I was referring to why Lakers and Dodgers should get an asterisk next to their championships, but the Tampa teams don't. He admitted it was personal hatred for those teams. 

It really wasn't just solely based on my personal hatred. The NFL still had a full schedule in 2020 and I don't follow the NHL. MLB and NBA had shortened seasons... especially the MLB where so much can change in a span of 162 games. Ok, back on subject. Go BD!!!!

Some of you think Cavies have been sitting around in Covid protocol like sick little puppies. NO, They are crushing it on the practice field. I have no idea how all these new judges  will score them but, your going to see a great show!

• Like 6