PREDICTIONS FOR BROKEN ARROW

On 7/17/2022 at 10:22 AM, George Dixon said:

it would also have a little tiny * next to it as the boys have been sick for a week JMO

Did the Cavies have an extended sick outage a few years ago? I remember they marched several shows with many holes because people were out sick with a flu -- it was a show about sports or video games or something?

On 7/17/2022 at 10:10 AM, Poppycock said:

I predict one summer band camp aka band corps will win and another summer band camp will come in last! Also predict fans of each summer band camp will be disappointed and/or disgruntled regardless of the outcome. However, if DCP members come to a consensus with regards to placements, there’s no reason for the show to be held at all! And life will continue in one form or another. 

On 7/17/2022 at 10:23 AM, George Dixon said:

This was cute for a little bit. That time has ended...

I think the original Poppycock sold his account to another user - ala Dread Pirate Scott or Matt Drudge -- 
it's not the same person behind the avatar --

2 minutes ago, tedrick said:

Did the Cavies have an extended sick outage a few years ago? I remember they marched several shows with many holes because people were out sick with a flu -- it was a show about sports or video games or something?

2015. They skipped Atlanta that year. 

2 minutes ago, tedrick said:

2015. Norovirus, if I recall. Starting between Murfreesboro/Nashville and Atlanta. Pulled out of Atlanta, standstill with the folks who were still standing at NightBEAT. Went from angling toward sixth again to ninth, and revamped the brass staff after the season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tedrick said:

Yep -- the stomach crud that usually hits most Corps over a season before COVID. It hit the Cavies especially hard that season. 

6 hours ago, George Dixon said:

1) Crown

2) Bluecoats

3) BD

4) Boston

5) Vanguard

6) Blue Stars

7) Cavaliers

😎 Blue Knights

BD bring predicted in third place( or lower ) is something we keep seeing here on DCP every year without fail  . Absent a penalty at quarters in 2015, It hasn’t happened to the Blue Devils since 2006 ,(approx  300 competitions ago),  but maybe Tues. Nite will finally prove  to be a charm this time around , who knows . Lol 

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Boss Anova said:

BD bring predicted in third place( or lower ) is something we keep seeing here on DCP every year without fail  . Absent a penalty at quarters in 2015, It hasn’t happened to the Blue Devils since 2006 ,(approx  300 competitions ago),  but maybe Tues. Nite will finally prove  to be a charm this time around , who knows . Lol 

As dreams are made on 

Or something like that

Let ‘em dream 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tedrick said:

Yes, But this is different.  You have a bunch of vaccinated kids that test positive for covid but feel fine. They stay in Q and practice their parts, improve  along with the rest of the corps while while eating and showering separately.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1