Proud of the Green Machine…

As I sat and listened to the Cavaliers standstill in Whitewater last night, I couldn’t help but smile…these guys got hit by a direct COVID punch, and yet are going to come out the other side of it playing better than ever. Brass and percussion both playing with an attitude. Extra crispy and a touch of hot sauce. 

I have no idea how DCI will “seed” San Antonio now that the Cavaliers haven’t posted an official score in 12 days. 

And I honestly don’t care. The season just got way more interesting. Because whatever position the Cavaliers re-enter the standings, they are going to be hungry. And it only takes looking at 2016, 2017, and 2019 to see what a “hungry” green machine can do all the way to the last night of the season. 

• Like 8

I'm rooting them to come out firing on all cylinders and finish in the top 5 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Cappybara said:

I'm rooting them to come out firing on all cylinders and finish in the top 5 

Similar. I’m rooting for them to take this show all the way to its creative edge and execute it where they know they couldn’t have improved it any more. 

If they do that, placement will take care of itself. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Similar. I’m rooting for them to take this show all the way to its creative edge and execute it where they know they couldn’t have improved it any more. 

If they do that, placement will take care of itself. 

Listening to them on standstill last night, it was obvious the music is making a big statement. It is saying that when we get back we will be right in the mix at the top. The only thing that concerns me is what DCI might do with placement for San Antonio. I hope they just put them at where their first score upon return places them.

4 minutes ago, dureau said:

Listening to them on standstill last night, it was obvious the music is making a big statement. It is saying that when we get back we will be right in the mix at the top. The only thing that concerns me is what DCI might do with placement for San Antonio. I hope they just put them at where their first score upon return places them.

It's already been said based off last score of they don't compete yesterday so 13-15th

3 hours ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

As I sat and listened to the Cavaliers standstill in Whitewater last night, I couldn’t help but smile…these guys got hit by a direct COVID punch, and yet are going to come out the other side of it playing better than ever. Brass and percussion both playing with an attitude. Extra crispy and a touch of hot sauce. 

I have no idea how DCI will “seed” San Antonio now that the Cavaliers haven’t posted an official score in 12 days. 

And I honestly don’t care. The season just got way more interesting. Because whatever position the Cavaliers re-enter the standings, they are going to be hungry. And it only takes looking at 2016, 2017, and 2019 to see what a “hungry” green machine can do all the way to the last night of the season. 

Man, I wish you and your son were able to come to Texas. I get why, we all gotta work lol, but man it would have been fun.