DCI Tomball.... I mean, Houston

1 minute ago, BlueStainGlass said:

waiting for all the clutter comments with all the fabric and poles littered on the field 😆

Actually, it’s less clutter than a few nights ago.  They’re getting the forms better as they lay the stuff down.  And/or the lighting doesn’t pick it up so much here

The only thing more annoying than Right Here Right Now was Academy London Bridge is Falling Down. A bit boring in spots. Putting that all aside a fairly solid run for the Crownies. Still love the Whack-a-Crownie section! 🤩 1$ to Stephan, Ramon, and Lucas! 

• Like 2

Whew, that final push.  Crown brass!

• Like 4

Great ending. 

• Like 3

Ahh, that Crown hornline sound!! love the guard that understands the purpose of and importance of unison equipment work and when they have it, focus on nailing the timing (even with a couple of drops already tonight).  Love the horns and the drill is getting really clean too!  Love the ballad under the large tarp--so emotional and powerful!  Man, can those horns blow!  Every time I see this, it grows on me more and more--right here, right now (even if I do get tired of the repeated phrase aloud!).  Fantastic run, Crown!

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

The only thing more annoying than Right Here Right Now was Academy London Bridge is Falling Down. A bit boring in spots. Putting that all aside a fairly solid run for the Crownies. Still love the Whack-a-Crownie section! 🤩 1$ to Stephan, Ramon, and Lucas! 

Edited by Trumpet2
  • Thanks 1