RANKING CHART

smiler

47 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Out of curiosity, what changed to cause this issue? I don’t remember seeing this happen until this season 

I’ve created my own little workaround for it but would obviously love if the workaround wasn’t necessary. Also if scores aren’t being used this season, could that be a menu item that could be removed for the time-being that would resolve the issue?

Cappy - I don't know when the change to the mobile template happened, mainly because I seldom use the mobile version.  I haven't made any changes to the theme/template settings, so it must've been one of the incremental 'improvements' from Invision along the way.

Actually, your suggestion about removing scores from the forum menu was a good idea that I hadn't considered. While in the menu configuration, I moved a couple of other things around so reduce the menu to 3 items at the 'top' level - with plenty of room on the narrow (Portrait) menu display. 

That should help things considerably.

Thanks for the suggestion.

-johnD

4 minutes ago, JohnD said:

Cappy - I don't know when the change to the mobile template happened, mainly because I seldom use the mobile version.  I haven't made any changes to the theme/template settings, so it must've been one of the incremental 'improvements' from Invision along the way.

Actually, your suggestion about removing scores from the forum menu was a good idea that I hadn't considered. While in the menu configuration, I moved a couple of other things around so reduce the menu to 3 items at the 'top' level - with plenty of room on the narrow (Portrait) menu display. 

-johnD

I can confirm it looks absolutely perfect now, I appreciate you being so accommodating! 

4 hours ago, Cappybara said:

In all honesty, I didn’t even know this forum for reporting technical problems existed and it seemed small enough to not be something to trouble you guys over, I know you have better things to do 

Apologies for being a little testy earlier - It is part of the Community Guidelines, last line. In addition you can always message Support or one of the moderating team directly.  for obvious reasons, posting issues or complaints in any of the other activity specific discussion forums really isn't appropriate.

https://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php?/guidelines/

On 7/18/2022 at 2:14 PM, JohnD said:

-johnD

To refresh your memory, I reported this last August and you replied it was a CSS issue which is reasonable.

Turn to landscape mode is working ok for me when I need to switch forums, which isn't often.

What would help me would be a link to go back to the forum topics at the TOP of the page as well as the existing one on the bottom. There are shortcuts to jump to the top of the page (I'm on mobile), but none that I know of to jump to the bottom.

Thanks!

Just noticed the new menu changes. Works great! Thanks!!!!

13 hours ago, CrownBariDad said:

To refresh your memory, I reported this last August and you replied it was a CSS issue which is reasonable.

Turn to landscape mode is working ok for me when I need to switch forums, which isn't often.

What would help me would be a link to go back to the forum topics at the TOP of the page as well as the existing one on the bottom. There are shortcuts to jump to the top of the page (I'm on mobile), but none that I know of to jump to the bottom.

Thanks!

Never mind. With the fixed menus, I can jump to the top of the page by tapping the top of the browser window and then use the menu button to go back to the topics.

Yes, I'm a bit slow today.