Tuesday, July 19th “DCI Broken Arrow” …. Tiger Stadium Broken Arrow High School … Broken Arrow, OKLAHOMA

I don’t think many would say BAC would get 1st for guard, 2nd for GE1, 2nd for percussion and 3rd in brass but then finish in 4th overall. What a battle!   

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

Yes, yours.

Again with you and someone whos a fan of Crown. What is your problem dude? What is any of your problems with us Crown fans? Like I genuinely want to know what your guys problem with us this season really is. I'm about to create a thread for it, I'm literally to that point because a lot of you have chips on your shoulders and need to vent.

4 minutes ago, Vidal28Rdg said:

Oh good lord BD won brass

Listen i think we might have a new ott winner this year... But it's still a fight to take it from crown. I have been saying it from the season start that BD is definitely up for it this year.

• Like 2

Just now, Den8uml said:

I don’t think many would say BAC would get 1st for guard, 2nd for GE1, 2nd for percussion and 3rd in brass but then finish in 4th overall. What a battle!   

I’d definitely have them 1st for guard, but definitely shocked they were 4th with all those caption spreads. 2-4 is going to be the race to watch for sure

• Like 2

Just now, Cappybara said:

I'll just leave this here as my only contribution post-scores 

9swbl76ciqf31.png?auto=webp&s=ccc002270e

Oh, and this smiley face

:biggrin:

Goodnight!

LMAO!!!!! LOVE THIS!!!!

DO IT UP DEVILS!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Newseditor44 said:

I think the judges are just making #### up at this point.

Someone please explain GE to us, in English, like we’re all 4th graders, so we can get It. Cause I have no effing clue what constitutes GE anymore.

They have been saying that for decades, 

• Thanks 1