MY MESSAGE & PLEA TO FLOMARCHING

Just now, oldbandguy said:

What is the email address for Flo?  It would be nice for them to make a PUBLIC response to all of the criticism and possibly explain why the issues keep happening.

Support@flosports.tv

That whole website is a mess 

• Like 1

I wonder if it would be profitable for DCI to do their own streaming network? With Tom Blair producing, we would certainly get a much better video and audio feed, and the video guys would actually know how to zoom in at the best show features. Solos, drill moves, drum corps salutes etc.  I'd email Mr. Acheson this, but he never replies to me. I have a couple of friends who are Friends of DCI members--boy, do they get quick responses.  Oh well. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phantom56 said:

I wonder if it would be profitable for DCI to do their own streaming network? With Tom Blair producing, we would certainly get a much better video and audio feed, and the video guys would actually know how to zoom in at the best show features. Solos, drill moves, drum corps salutes etc.  I'd email Mr. Acheson this, but he never replies to me. I have a couple of friends who are Friends of DCI members--boy, do they get quick responses.  Oh well. 

Or Box 5 Media?  They’ve had some issues but nothing to the level of FloMarching.  I think they’re also a non-profit organization?

Edited by keystone3ply
Cx

11 minutes ago, Phantom56 said:

I thought DCI had the DCILive/FanNetwork in the past, but dropped it. Maybe around 2015? They may not be interested in getting back into live streams now. 

EDIT: Looking at my account notes, I signed up for the DCI FanNetwork in 2013. Looks like it was good until 2016. In 2017, the account was DCI On Demand. 

Edited by CrownBariDad
More info
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Phantom56 said:

They used to. My guesses would be the in-house expenses for production became a bit much. And also the rights clearances became more challenging, such that whatever clearing house was in position basically dictated where the streaming would go and that offloaded some of that responsibility.

2 hours ago, Phantom56 said:

no. thats why they went with Flo.