Thursday, July 21 “DCI Denton” …. Apogee Stadium at the University of North Texas Denton, TEXAS … Thursday, July 21… 7:50 PM CT

6 minutes ago, MidWAmericanArts said:

Ok so serious question and not trying to attack Crown-

I like their tarps in the 2nd movement…. But does anyone think the one in the ballad is a good fit? It just feels so out of place to me.

It is hilarious to me. Just so random. What relation does it have to the concept? Atleast the one in 2015 was visually cool and made sense 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

I have to say that I’m impressed with Crown guard. In broken arrow and tonight they have had fantastic achievement! The performers can’t control their content score. They have been so accurate with what they are asked to do. 

Edited by Den8uml
  • Like 5

Just now, KVG_DC said:

Parachute works for me actually. Fabric earlier doesn't 

That’s so funny, I’m 100% the opposite. They utilize in well and integrate the fabrics. The parachute just explodes on the field, isn’t really utilized, and essentially forces all movement to pause on the field for 80 seconds. I guarantee that’s killing their score. I think they should rework the ballad, give me something to look at other than a massive parachute. To each their own, I guess.

• Like 2

Crown's brass line is obviously very good, but what makes them stand out from the other corps is that they do on the move.  I haven't liked a Crown show this much since 2012...  It's my favorite show of 2022

• Like 2

The wind has gotten brutal! 

I knew Crown was going to add something to that ballad movement there, but didn't expect a Humongous  Fabric covering the amazing kids. I rather see the kids and something else than Fabric but hey, that's just me. Loooooove the music...

• Like 2

Just now, Poppycock said:

Georgey  you haven’t been right yet! Or have you forgotten your crystal ball predictions. 

He should see an urologist about that!

• Haha 6