Thursday, July 21 “DCI Denton” …. Apogee Stadium at the University of North Texas Denton, TEXAS … Thursday, July 21… 7:50 PM CT

12 minutes ago, Boss Anova said:

Most east coast Drum Corps fans  at this stage of the season getting ready for shows out of their time zone.....naps-are-for-old-people-therefore-i-am-taking-a-27914009.png

I need to put that up on the wall, right behind my recliner. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, jwillis35 said:

Maybe just do portions of the closers tonight. You want to enjoy the shows so don't feel like you need to video everything. Enjoy the night and take it all in, then maybe write a nice review of your thoughts if you get the time. 

Closers are usually the bombastic showstoppers so that’s a good idea I definitely will take it all in, so I was wanting to limit my recordings to one chunk per show. I can also do reviews, although they’ll more than likely be much more music-focused, as I don’t much care for visual commentary, especially considering my selection of seats i won’t have the best picture of drill more so the movement. I could still provide some though haha

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Vidal28Rdg said:

DENTON DAY!!! WOOOOOO!!!!! Going to be right up close and personal down in the bottom few rows👀 planning on delivering some show chunks(one chunk per show) so anyone feel free to name a show chunk of each show they’d like to see!!!👀

Ahhh, video & pics are illegal.  We had a militant usher in Muncie yelling at folks during the first show.  Yes, during the show… 😮

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Vidal28Rdg said:

DENTON DAY!!! WOOOOOO!!!!! Going to be right up close and personal down in the bottom few rows👀 planning on delivering some show chunks(one chunk per show) so anyone feel free to name a show chunk of each show they’d like to see!!!👀

COOL! Would love to see the two trombone solo into the closer for Colts! My son C.J. does the Tuba solo in the closer, so yell for him for me!!!

Edited by OldSchoolCorps
Wrong letter
  • Like 3

45 minutes ago, wigwam said:

Any talk of them delaying the start time due to heat?

The start time was already pushed back nearly an hour due to the predicted forecast. That heat index is miserable but it’s likely within an acceptable range not to affect the start time any further. 

41 minutes ago, OldSchoolCorps said:

COOL! Would love to see the two trombone solo into the closer for Colts! My son C.J. does the Tuba solo in the closer, so yell for him for me!!!

Will do!! Having seen Colts’ show quite a few times I should be ready to get it!