Thursday, July 21 “DCI Denton” …. Apogee Stadium at the University of North Texas Denton, TEXAS … Thursday, July 21… 7:50 PM CT

13 minutes ago, TexasPRfan said:

I'm so hyped to see my beloved Regiment live & in person tonight in Denton and in San Antonio!  Twice in 3 days.  I just know there will be babies thrown for this electric show.  Thank you so much to all the members and staff for working so hard, and overcoming so many challenges to deliver us a goose-bump inducing, electric show.  This show is an example of why I've always loved Drum Corps.  

Light it up, Regiment!

Harvey

Enjoy it!!!

• Like 1

I believe Carolina Crown has changed this audio-visual rule forever. How can they ban cell phone usage and recording?

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, TexasPRfan said:

I'm so hyped to see my beloved Regiment live & in person tonight in Denton and in San Antonio!  Twice in 3 days.  I just know there will be babies thrown for this electric show.  Thank you so much to all the members and staff for working so hard, and overcoming so many challenges to deliver us a goose-bump inducing, electric show.  This show is an example of why I've always loved Drum Corps.  

Light it up, Regiment!

Harvey

Won’t be able to go to San Antonio, but I’m definitely looking forward to seeing them tonight!!

21 minutes ago, Phantom56 said:

If video is illegal at shows, why is DCI allowing Crown to ask fans to take out their phones and follow along? Really think some fans are not taking video? 

All I can say is I’ve recorded some mementos at previous shows, my favorites being 2016 Denton and 2018 Mesquite, and I’ve had no issues with overreaching ushers so….carry on😂

• Like 1

Thankful for the cooler weather today, should be a great show tonight! Stay hydrated people! 

If Apogee stadium is employing the same contractor/company staff today that they use for UNT football games, its a roll of the dice in terms of rules enforcement from ushers. Some groups are really lax, for example when a bunch of us fans crowd up the concourse for the Green Brigade halftime shows it could be a free-for-all, and other groups strictly enforce concourse standing rules during football games.

As far as photos/video during the show, I've taken photos and small video clips each summer from the stands and have had no issues from event staff or ushers. 

Thank you Carolina Crown for promoting fan engagement this summer! 

3 hours ago, Vidal28Rdg said:

DENTON DAY!!! WOOOOOO!!!!! Going to be right up close and personal down in the bottom few rows👀 planning on delivering some show chunks(one chunk per show) so anyone feel free to name a show chunk of each show they’d like to see!!!👀

Anyone else that wants to suggest something, feel free!!

1 hour ago, TexasPRfan said:

Light it up, Regiment!

Harvey

I’m jealous!  Have a great time!