Thursday, July 21 “DCI Denton” …. Apogee Stadium at the University of North Texas Denton, TEXAS … Thursday, July 21… 7:50 PM CT

3 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

First time I heard the car sound and tires screeching.  New or just FLO?

I first heard it Tuesday. Not sure.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Endless basics blocks where we did four beats of low mark time and then held the last knee before step off while instructors checked our knee bend.  Then another endless basics block where we'd move to the first step with the heel plant.   Then repeat the process for the right leg.  You basically develop a muscle memory of where your knee bend should be and then don't overthink it and let your leg be natural with it.

I still hear "one two three four AND" in my head when i think about how we learned that

Hold my beer! 

1 minute ago, MidWAmericanArts said:

The only major thing from a visual design standpoint that I don’t like about Bloo is how much those guard colors blend into the rest of the corps. Maybe I’m old fashioned, but they don’t stand out like I want them to.

I think it works in their favor. Atleast for the articulation exercise movement where the guard is pushing the wheels. It would be odd visually if the guard stood out in that section 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lance said:

would love to hear the synth solo as a brass choir.  

as much as i would love to hear a screaming trumpet solo there (im a trumpet player, if couldn't you tell) the Keytar adds a really cool atmosphere and unique style to the movement and show.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, brassboy said:

I agree. The ballad parachute doesn't add anything for me.

I agree also, it's just one big distracting  "Cover Up".

• Like 1

I wanna see Bloo and SCV when I'm not fighting to stay awake.  I think i'd get into these two a lot more.  

• Like 1