Saturday, July 23 ... “DCI Southwestern Championship” … Alamodome … SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS Saturday, July 23… 1:30 PM CT

13 minutes ago, brassboy said:

Yes. They have an entire section just of 2022 Archives with Audio.

This is great! Must be a new development, because when I was looking at the archive a week or so ago, everything was silent. Maybe I was looking in the wrong place though.

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

Fancy. I was the remote control at our house. 😝 

Heh we were too.  Usually me cause I’d sit closer to the TV than my sister. Also i was the youngest so she’d be all “you have to do it.” 

That was good enough for dad until i went to college in 1989…

1 minute ago, KVG_DC said:

Oh! But we would gather over at the neighbors house as they had converted their garage to a TV room and had one of those early big screen projection TVs.  I remember the first year all the kids in the neighborhood came over for Wizard of Oz.  His wife went out to get more snacks at the store and when she came back the brakes failed and she hit the garage door buckling in the wall paneling a bit with a big hit RIGHT at the moment the Wicked Witch of the West pops up at the shack on the road.  

Kids screaming for days thinking the Witch was in the house.

Oh it was big doings BITD when Oz was on. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

No one was making fun of any injury.  They were making fun of the giant sheet that has heads sticking out of it and it looks like the whack a mole game.  But I can see how playing the victim is the order of the day with some people. 

For the record, I wasn't stating that he was making fun of the injury. I was stating that his comment was in bad taste due to the recent event. But sure, protect one of the bullies of DCP. Cool.

1 minute ago, jasgre2000 said:

This is great! Must be a new development, because when I was looking at the archive a week or so ago, everything was silent. Maybe I was looking in the wrong place though.

They still only have SOME corps available for Archive WITH Audio, but they've added BD within the last week or so. So they're working on getting more.

1 hour ago, lawdn said:

I have also noted many color guards have different cuts of costiform in a given year, which maybe gives members more choice and control over their appearance? But your point is spot on - no one should be harassed for their appearance. It takes such courage and  dedication to perform on the 100 yard stage to begin with and the audience and competitors and fellow corps members should be nothing but grateful and appreciative. 

I know I am a dinosaur, but I like it when uniforms are, well, uniform.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Maleguena1988 said:

Bloo needs “that run” tonight. Hope they get some of their missing people back! 

I am thrilled to get to jam out to the keytar section later! Can’t wait!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, brassboy said:

They still only have SOME corps available for Archive WITH Audio, but they've added BD within the last week or so. So they're working on getting more.

That’s great. While I still think Flo has A LOT of room for improvement, I do appreciate the upgrades they have made. So nice to have the rewind feature. I started late and was able to go back and start from the beginning. All caught up now.

2 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

For the record, I wasn't stating that he was making fun of the injury. I was stating that his comment was in bad taste due to the recent event. But sure, protect one of the bullies of DCP. Cool.

I’m not protecting anyone.   I really think you should put me on ignore.  I obviously annoy you so why put yourself through that? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2