Saturday, July 23 ... “DCI Southwestern Championship” … Alamodome … SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS Saturday, July 23… 1:30 PM CT

1 minute ago, Lance said:

Just started watching, and the hi cam position and sound are actually very good.  

I'm enjoying Madison's show, and love the energy of the closer.  

The Flo audio level is much much better today.  It actually matches the commercial level.  Thank you FloMarching.  (The carnival crew must of had a work day at the fair grounds.)  😂

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

I hope the Madison design team is given some time, but they need to get some visual stuff figured out.

I hope they get a new design team.  The members deserve better because they have been outperforming the design.  All of the designs seem the same post heart and love show.

• Like 4

In the stadium. First time seeing Madison. Horn line has nice dynamics. But that's only useful if the pit isn't set to 11 all the time. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I miss the very disciplined, unique concept of the original Scouts. It’s weird to not see that uniform anymore. But times change and corps don’t exist to simply mimic the past. They have to take chances and grow. Mistakes will be made but you can’t just live in what you used to be and do, and that’s true for every person and organization.

• Like 5

I like the visual additions to Madison's show. Very solid show for them. Brass are sounding better and better. Same with percussion. They get a nice big sound. Good to see and hear the corps doing well. Keep pushing Scouts!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Funny how almost two years off has made the entire Madison Scouts controversy just disappear.

People are just happy they are still competing. The pandemic has given a new perspective on certain corps 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

I hope they get a new design team.  The members deserve better because they have been outperforming the design.  All of the designs seem the same post heart and love show.

Surprisingly enough, that was two design teams ago, and none of the designers are the same.

Last year was the first year for this group. You'd think the "safe" design would've been last year, and they would've leveled up a bit this year.

I love this Troopers show.  

They went dark West and it’s so good.  

• Like 7