Saturday, July 23 ... “DCI Southwestern Championship” … Alamodome … SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS Saturday, July 23… 1:30 PM CT

Just now, jasgre2000 said:

Over the past decade, BK has consistently had one of my top 2 or 3 shows every season. It’s nowhere close to that this season. It’s honestly among my least favorite. It’s too bad. I love this corps so much. I hope it’s just a fluke and not a sign of things to come.

Conceptually there is just no cohesion whatsoever in this show. But the six minutes their brass plays those massive bad ### chords…awesome.

• Like 2

Just now, Tailgate88 said:

There is a lot to love about that show, especially the sound.  Lots of chops in the brass but some sloppy individual performances muddy it up in some spots.  The guard seems to dance more than do... you know guard stuff like use flags and rifles.  I always enjoy BK and want them to be better.  Not sure what it's going to take.

OK now - let's go Phantom!

Oh yeah!  Time to blow the roof off 😜

1 minute ago, KVG_DC said:

Brought to you by Procter and Gamble, the makers of Pepto Bismol.

For such bold colors their guard sure disappears into the background!

5 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

I was pretty indifferent to the pyramid show BK did in 2018. Otherwise, I can't remember when I disliked a BK show more than this one. It's just a mess, except those unis are fantastic.

Were the Broken City guys really influential on show design? My favorite BK shows were the ones where they were involved (except 2018).

100%

• Like 1

Uhm.  How many syllables  does Regiment have?  

Edited by KVG_DC