Saturday, July 23 ... “DCI Southwestern Championship” … Alamodome … SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS Saturday, July 23… 1:30 PM CT

2 hours ago, Vidal28Rdg said:

We all have different tastes, phantom caters to mine quite a bit more, so that’s where my sentiments lie when it comes to them. Mandarins are great, from the acoustic environment they create to the well-developed spectacle they have, I just like phantom more 🙂
I went into seeing their performances on Thursday with the same thoughts of where both are currently scoring as well. It’s not an impossible task for Phantom to move past them

No question, Phantom has the show to move up

• Like 1

This show seems like a logical progression from 2019 and 2021 for Bluecoats. It's starting to grow on me, and holding my attention throughout now. Hope there's more to come with that ending, as it kind deflates what the rest of show built up to.

Edited by dcsnare93

Let’s go Vanguard!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kinetic inferno11 said:

Bluecoats were good. Energy felt a little off in person, maybe it was just the run. Definitely felt more engaged over Flo at certain points this season

I also got that “off” impression in person, I was thinking also that this is a show that weirdly is better and more engaging on stream than in person, and that is a bit unsettling for me haha. The next corps in Vanguard is just the complete opposite in that regard👀

• Like 1

Ok. Not gonna lie. I jumped. 

• Like 1