Have you ever dreamt about Drum Corps?

I had a very strange dream last night and had to share. I dreamt that for some reason, copyright holders went on an epic crusade on House Is Not A Home (gasp! my favorite BD song!) and removed all traces of it from the internet. The dream consisted of me going on an epic quest to retrieve it, with no success. Interestingly, I was quite distraught, even crying in the dream. I woke up going, "What in the world was THAT?", and then immediately going to Spotify to check (yes, it's still there)

Have you ever had a dream about drum corps?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Continental said:

I think a common dream is you are performing in a show but don't know the drill. 

⬆️ This. Not quite the same because I was on synth, but I had a similar dream once. Basically I was asked to push on a bunch of heavy, random instruments on tables, and then we started our show. So I just tried to improvise, lol.

And if you ever have one of those "don't know the drill" dreams? Pretend you're the soloist. Boom😎

• Like 1

Yes. I dreamt I was the center snare for BD. But I knew even in my dream that I definitely didn’t have the chops to be on anyone’s line, let alone BD. Not to mention the fact that I didn’t know any of the show music or drill. Just as the show was about to start, I woke up in a cold sweat. It was really more of a nightmare, TBH. 

• Like 2

I mostly dream up shows (and/or source music) in my head. Just imagining a corps performing their non-existent show in uniform at Lucas Oil gives me serotonin.

Still dream that I'm showing up at Crossmen camp and I'm so far overage it's amazing no one's noticing. Know I have to tell them I can't march but am having trouble doing it. Been having the same dream for nearly thirty years.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

I mostly dream up shows (and/or source music) in my head. Just imagining a corps performing their non-existent show in uniform at Lucas Oil gives me serotonin.

SAME. I imagine entire shows and it makes me so happy, then get sad when I remember it'll never happen

2 hours ago, kkrepps said:

I'm sure everybody has that dream where you're in the middle of performing the show and realize you're naked. 

The men in BAC's guard probably aren't even phased by this one.