Have you ever dreamt about Drum Corps?

Had a beer with the VK shark one time and talked drum corps. Nice guy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/23/2022 at 2:30 PM, Continental said:

I think a common dream is you are performing in a show but don't know the drill. 

Yes!  Why is that common?  Every so often I dream I'm my current age, back in uniform on the field in a packed stadium with NO idea where to go.  It's more of a nightmare. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Sasha1 said:

recently had a dream and a character showed up: drum corps guy

he was really tall and in a drum corps costume, kind of like someone at comic-con or a parade or something

everyone seemed to know who he was, but i was confused as to who he was

but thought to myself, in the dream, maybe this guy in my spirit group and is why i am enjoy drum corps so much?

Did he look like Lou Reed slash Dennis Hopper?

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, greg_orangecounty said:

Yes!  Why is that common?  Every so often I dream I'm my current age, back in uniform on the field in a packed stadium with NO idea where to go.  It's more of a nightmare. 

I have same dream.  And a related one (not Drum Corps) where I am back in grad school and there is this super-hard class that I signed up for but forgot to attend, and I have to go take the final exam.   

• Like 1

definitely...can't find my corps, can't find my uniform, don't know the drill or the music, and I'm too old.  I guess we take this stuff very seriously.

• Like 1

had another dream where i was flirting with a guy from a video game while we were watching blue devils drumline warm up. i turned around and the dude disappeared. then i fell through the floor and bd just kept on practicing

• Haha 2

Now that I think about it, my BD dream could in and of itself be a BD show, I should design the show concept

I think I'll call it "Fallen For You" but let me know if anyone has any better names

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Orwellian Wiress said:

Now that I think about it, my BD dream could in and of itself be a BD show, I should design the show concept

I think I'll call it "Fallen For You" but let me know if anyone has any better names

I'd pitch it to Coats

• Like 1