AFTER GUILTY PLEAS IN 2020, FORMER CORPS DIRECTOR ATTENDS HIS FIRST DCI EVENTS

33 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

That's why I stated to please keep the comments civil.  The thread from 2019 made it & is still open which provided trial updates, etc.  No one on DCP has to read this or comment.  I'm simply curious as to his intentions & DCI's actions.  Is this the first step to returning to a role in the DCI activity?  I'm simply asking...  But he's not growing younger. 

https://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172155-commonwealth-vs-george-hopkins-10-23-19/#comments

NM !

Edited by GUARDLING

Although I am one of the last ones to recommend the closure of any thread, I feel it is best this thread get closed.  Facts are ok but this has the potential to get too volatile.  We never know where this can go due to someone not being mindful and careful what is said.   

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Although I am one of the last ones to recommend the closure of any thread, I feel it is best this thread get closed.  Facts are ok but this has the potential to get too volatile.  We never know where this can go due to someone not being mindful and careful what is said.   

Did you say that when the allegations first dropped?

• Like 1

If it matters to anyone, his daughter teaches a top 5 corps

• Thanks 1