AFTER GUILTY PLEAS IN 2020, FORMER CORPS DIRECTOR ATTENDS HIS FIRST DCI EVENTS

19 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

The question was literally "How could that apply to property DCI doesn't own ?"

DCI is leasing the facility, and is in control of who comes and goes during that lease. I'm sure that as part of the agreement with the facility, DCI uses facility staff to help them. DCI has agreed to this, as every group that leases the property does if they want to deal with the dome...

Honestly, it's whatever is in the contract that has been negotiated, but you can bet it give DCI the right to control who goes where in the stadium, and it probably allows reasonable leeway to the permanent workers there on who else can be excluded... It's all boilerplate at this point.

Imagine the scenario...Oh hey stadium people...here's a picture of this person that you can't allow in. He might have a paid tix or he might have credentials. We don't know if he will show up here or hundreds of miles away at another event. Good luck.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

And again from good authority any pass he may have had didn’t come from the daughters organization. I asked the person in charge of the passes and their distribution 

To say "again" implies that you said this previously. All you said was "I’m told from knowledgeable folks he was not near her corps at San Antonio despite what have been implied or assumed from his posts." That doesn't suggest at all that he didn't have an SCV pass.

However, if you're indeed correct, I'm happy to hear it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

To say "again" implies that you said this previously. All you said was "I’m told from knowledgeable folks he was not near her corps at San Antonio despite what have been implied or assumed from his posts." That doesn't suggest at all that he didn't have an SCV pass.

However, if you're indeed correct, I'm happy to hear it.

If ther is anyone on this message board I trust with info its @Jeff Ream he's more tied in than most

• Like 3

Needs a game of rochambeau with the fans going first.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, DFA1970 said:

Imagine the scenario...Oh hey stadium people...here's a picture of this person that you can't allow in. He might have a paid tix or he might have credentials. We don't know if he will show up here or hundreds of miles away at another event. Good luck.

Imagine being someone who kind of looks like him.  

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, skevinp said:

If DCI can’t keep him out, maybe they should go the opposite way and and announce his presence.  

“Please give a warm welcome to former director George Hopkins, who is seated in section C, row 25, seat 17.”

Just to clarify I’m not condoning violence, just enough intense attention to make things unbearably uncomfortable.

• Like 4