AFTER GUILTY PLEAS IN 2020, FORMER CORPS DIRECTOR ATTENDS HIS FIRST DCI EVENTS

7 minutes ago, SurfCub80 said:

Why did DCI not immediately trespass and remove him from the permesis‽ They stated that they would if he appeared at future events after San Antonio and let this Monster in!!! Unfortunately that tracks after the decades of looking the other way. 

Because he wasn’t there.

• Like 1

In addition to the obvious, some of his show designs are my least favorite in all of DCI...🤮 Rearview Mirror was the first Cadets show I really liked since Angels and Demons. Please please keep this year's design staff

• Confused 4

4 hours ago, SurfCub80 said:

Why did DCI not immediately trespass and remove him from the permesis‽ They stated that they would if he appeared at future events after San Antonio and let this Monster in!!! Unfortunately that tracks after the decades of looking the other way. 

Go back a page or two & read my comment. 

If he was going without being seen, the least likely place to do that would have been the suites. 

Agreed with the consensus. He's toying with folks and was not there.

Edited by mingusmonk
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, rmurrey74 said:

Because he wasn’t there.

I saw someone who looked like him on Thursday and then Saturday.  Could have NOT been him I guess, but it looked like his FB picture after the loss weight.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, jjeffeory said:

I saw someone who looked like him on Thursday and then Saturday.  Could have NOT been him I guess, but it looked like his FB picture after the loss weight.

I too saw the guy you are speaking of and I went "oh lord here go. This poor guy is going to get called for his misfortune of slightly resembling GH" 😆

• Haha 2

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

Yike, that’s  an unfortunate resemblance..

and a drum corps fan, too. Talk about bad mojo…

I had to do a double take at first, but knowing GH enough as I do, I knew it wasn't him. But it was pretty uncanny. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

without a definitive picture of him, it wasn't him

1 hour ago, TheOneWhoKnows said:

I too saw the guy you are speaking of and I went "oh lord here go. This poor guy is going to get called for his misfortune of slightly resembling GH" 😆

Thanks! It was an uncanny  resemblance. I was 😡 upset

• Like 1