AFTER GUILTY PLEAS IN 2020, FORMER CORPS DIRECTOR ATTENDS HIS FIRST DCI EVENTS

1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

Don't you ever disrespect the great AL Bundy!!

He scored 4 touchdowns in one game!! LMAO.

How many times have I used that when people brag about their past but say nothing about their present. (Certain DC related social media group)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

Don't you ever disrespect the great AL Bundy!!

He scored 4 touchdowns in one game!! LMAO.

Sorry! I feel the need to buy shoes now 

• Haha 3

I'm just responding to a few replies form the past pages from yesterday thru today.  The subject is going to fight until the bitter end.  Because that's the 'default setting' for a Narcissistic Sociopath.    

The subject's social media postings:

I knew he was going to fight.  The subject has posted a comment something to the effect of there's a few people that I'd rather not have follow me & comment.  And something about the tables were turned unjustly on me, others, etc.  He also gave a "shout out" to his haters on DCP.

Many of his post are made in a "passive aggressive" style & what I would call "vague posting".  Again, this is a normal trait of narcissism.  Probably even "Malignant Narcissism" behavior based on the accusations brought out in court filings.

DCI events held at public facilities:

Our school has hosted (2) DCI events in the past.  My only experience was securing BOE approval for our school's insurance policies & we had a requirement that DCI provide their Certificate of Liability with a specified minimum coverage amount.  DCI ran everything with help from our parents/students.  Our boosters handled concessions, parking, etc.  I think with an official DCI request, we could remove anyone from our educational park if necessary.

Probation question:  

If probation runs through September 2022, then I would think he'd have to acquire special permission from his parol officer to travel out of state.  If that be the case, I'm sure he used the "leaving the state of PA to visit my daughter in Austin, Tx" reason in the request.  In my opinion, this method demonstrates zero respect for his daughter.                      

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, keystone3ply said:

The subject's social media postings:

I knew he was going to fight.  The subject has posted a comment something to the effect of there's a few people that I'd rather not have follow me & comment.  And something about the tables were turned unjustly on me, others, etc.  He also gave a "shout out" to his haters on DCP.

Many of his post are made in a "passive aggressive" style & what I would call "vague posting".  Again, this is a normal trait of narcissism.  Probably even "Malignant Narcissism" behavior based on the accusations brought out in court filings.

Thanks for everything else in your post. I'll leave it to smarter folks to sort through the rest.

If he ever reads this I HOPE HE COMES AT ME BRO! If you have done nothing wrong, or served your time, or what ever lame excuse you have for yourself, why not tell the world?

Just give it a whirl. See how much vast majority of this community loathes you. Just got for it!

My name is here for the world to see and I have the moral high ground. I've already been successfully booted from the activity so he has nothing to scare me with.

I assume he won't do anything and will just continue hide behind his enablers like the coward he is.

Edited by scheherazadesghost
typo
  • Thanks 3

Trigger warning, though considering the thread you're probably expecting it:

I've written about this before, but grooming/sexual assault to me is the original sin of "the marching arts." When I was a freshman in HS, I was in a bad band that just started competing. I idolized Norwin HS, a local band who dominated competitively and was 1982 BOA Grand Nationals champion. 

Norwin was famous for the very athletic drum majors salute they had. Me, as an innocent 14 year old, posted on the BOA forums, asking why Norwin always had a male drum major.

I was contacted anonymously by a former DM at Norwin. He described how the director, LJ Hancock, was also a wrestling coach, and his drum majors joined the wrestling team. There, they would be sexually assaulted regularly. Classic grooming.

About a year later, someone went public, and Hancock was placed on leave.

https://old.post-gazette.com/neigh_westmoreland/20010718hancock0718p2.asp

A few months later, he died. At the BOA summer symposium I attended a year later, the opening ceremony had a huge tribute to him and his "great contributions to the activity." It was at that moment I knew the activity was irredemable. 

Music for All/BOA still has him listed in their hall of fame:

https://education.musicforall.org/person/l-j-hancock/

Burn it all down.

Edited by FTNK
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 3

Oof.  I remember those incredible Norwin bands and those over the top salutes. 

I didn't know this dark history behind it.  Absolutely gutting.  

• Sad 2

This entire thread gives him WAY MORE ATTENTION than he deserves

I think the Cadets organization should get a restraining order against him, so he could never attend any event where they appear/hold. I'm pretty sure a judge would grant.

In the meantime, he's probably reading this, and enjoying the attention, just a hunch.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2