AFTER GUILTY PLEAS IN 2020, FORMER CORPS DIRECTOR ATTENDS HIS FIRST DCI EVENTS

2 hours ago, George Dixon said:

oh, I'm not trying to shut anyone down - I'm just making the point that narcissist do enjoy attention, and I'm just not sure chit chatting about which shows he's attending or his spews on social is particularly productive - but if helps someone heal then by all means. This thread just struck me more as attention for someone who thrives on it.

it also brings attention to the fact that he won't go away, and to many, thats a blight on the activity that needs corrected.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Respectfully, SCV needs to have a conversation with Katie Hopkins and set the expectation that her father not attend - and if that isn't possible, she should not attend any events (it has been said that he is attending to see his daughter).  

Is it fair? Absolutely not.   But do you know what also isn't fair, getting sexually assaulted by someone and having them repeatedly continue to screw you over.

• Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, GetOFFmyDot said:

Respectfully, SCV needs to have a conversation with Katie Hopkins and set the expectation that her father not attend - and if that isn't possible, she should not attend any events (it has been said that he is attending to see his daughter).  

Is it fair? Absolutely not.   But do you know what also isn't fair, getting sexually assaulted by someone and having them repeatedly continue to screw you over.

So basically what you are saying is kids need to suffer for the actions of their parents.

Sorry but no they shouldn't. Absolutely not. 

• Like 3