AFTER GUILTY PLEAS IN 2020, FORMER CORPS DIRECTOR ATTENDS HIS FIRST DCI EVENTS

1 minute ago, keystone3ply said:

Just to play devil's advocate here; you might try researching the sources where the letter was shared on twitter in correspondence between the investigative journalist & the subject's attorney.  It's even been reposted in this thread.  

True statement about the internet. But the letter was confirmed by Thomas Bergstrom.  Are you a friend, fan, or family member of the subject?      

I was researching. That’s why I asked for a source. I now see the info from the person who posted before you who didn’t give me attitude about it. I don’t live in this website and I even went back a day or 2 in this topic looking for a reference to it out of curiosity and didn’t find anything. My bad if I overlooked it.

I have no connection to anyone involved in this at all. I just find it hard to believe DCI has any standing to enforce this. I don’t believe anyone ever mentioned a ban of him ever being a spectator when this occurred. This was handled in the courts and by the Cadets organization. DCI removed him from their hall of fame. Heck, Pete Rose was banned from baseball for life but MLB can’t and don’t prevent him from buying a ticket and attending games just like anyone else.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, gbass598 said:

I was researching. That’s why I asked for a source. I now see the info from the person who posted before you who didn’t give me attitude about it. I don’t live in this website and I even went back a day or 2 in this topic looking for a reference to it out of curiosity and didn’t find anything. My bad if I overlooked it.

I have no connection to anyone involved in this at all. I just find it hard to believe DCI has any standing to enforce this. I don’t believe anyone ever mentioned a ban of him ever being a spectator when this occurred. This was handled in the courts and by the Cadets organization. DCI removed him from their hall of fame. Heck, Pete Rose was banned from baseball for life but MLB can’t and don’t prevent him from buying a ticket and attending games just like anyone else.

Fans get banned often in sports from attending future games because of their actions. Other than the difficulty of enforcing in terms of identifying the fan later, it's quite legal. And hop is a sexual predator which subjects him to restraining orders as well if somebody wanted to go that route. Read your ticket at an event sometime. It's usually got a license agreement printed on the back. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, gbass598 said:

Sorry?  I'm certain that I didn't read any 'attitude' in your reply to Camel Lips.  🙄

But there are several options for DCI to control this predator.   

35 minutes ago, Daave said:

So, were there any sightings of Richard Cranium last night?

I think the subject maybe 'laying low' while his attorneys litigate the letter.  Are his attorneys also litigating his possible return to the activity?  

It's just now starting to 'hit the fan' on social media; especially FB.  I think the DCP site was the first to report. 😁

Someone posted a pic on FB of the subject sitting behind them in SA. I think the pressure from the drum corps community is starting to build...

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Thanks 1

Why ban him??  A live version of Catch a Predator between corps performances at finals spares us from listening to the Damp (*) Otter.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

17 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Perhaps this is an opportunity for someone (or group) with the right experience, talent, and entrepreneurial to develop a such a system.  The customers could be a myriad of youth activities.

It may compete w/ Varsity, but competition is OK

That would mean dci… the corps…. Giving up control and money.

do you need real estate in Florida also? That’ll be an easier sell 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, camel lips said:

so I have been kicked off of about 2 DCI related social media channels today for sharing a letter from DCI that he has been circulating  about him being put on noticed for trespassing . Lets go for a trifecta . Im sick of this pansy rear culture we live in. He is a predator and YOU are protecting him if you are banning me from circulating it. Bunch of BS

It’s well known here. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Daave said:

So, were there any sightings of Richard Cranium last night?

None that I heard of 

1 hour ago, keystone3ply said:

I think the subject maybe 'laying low' while his attorneys litigate the letter.  Are his attorneys also litigating his possible return to the activity?  

It's just now starting to 'hit the fan' on social media; especially FB.  I think the DCP site was the first to report. 😁

Someone posted a pic on FB of the subject sitting behind them in SA. I think the pressure from the drum corps community is starting to build...

He blogged his thoughts but no idea if Flo obtained or live