What is the most pressing issue in DCI for 2023

What is the most pressing issue in DCI for 2023  

101 members have voted

1. 1. With the 2022 season nearing completion, what is the most pressing issue DCI should be concerned with in the off season? There are probably multiple right answers, which one do you feel is the highest priority? Choose one.

• Leadership - time for a change at the top and possible org restructure
    • Competition - re-examine the competition model to help less funded corps be more competitive and promote more fan friendly shows
    • Safety and inclusion - working to ensure performer safety, diversity and inclusion is top priority
    • New touring model - development of a new touring model to help ease costs and promote more regional opportunities
    • Financial stability - cost cutting measures to ensure financial stability and a level playing field competitively

41 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

I am not a football fan in the first place. So everything that team inflicts on their fans is mildly amusing to me. 

That stadium is right in my hometown about 15 min away from me so I get to have(and occasionally see) that letdown often😂

6 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

I am not a football fan in the first place. So everything that team inflicts on their fans is mildly amusing to me. 

well i am a Dallas fan, but live 2 hours from Philly. those fans suffering brings me limitless amounts of joy

Edited by Jeff Ream
  • Haha 1