Friday, July 29th “The Masters of Summer Music Games” … Johnny “Red” Floyd Stadium Middle Tennessee State University Murfreesboro, TENNESSEE

This show will be a standstill more than likely. I’m 100% okay with that. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Trumpet2 said:

This show will be a standstill more than likely. I’m 100% okay with that. 

It's a different kind of power. But power nonetheless. Proximity to the performers can't be replaced with anything else.

If anyone catches SC, give an extra ounce of VIBE energy to the stellar CYMBAL LINE! They on fire. 🔥

Wear a mask! ❤️

• Like 1

Just now, scheherazadesghost said:

It's a different kind of power. But power nonetheless. Proximity to the performers can't be replaced with anything else.

If anyone catches SC, give an extra ounce of VIBE energy to the stellar CYMBAL LINE! They on fire. 🔥

Wear a mask! ❤️

It’s the reason I like to sit so close in Indy! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, scheherazadesghost said:

I love sitting high up so I can read the drill. Myron was such a beautiful storyteller through drill.

But the blastzone is it for me too. I'm a sucker for proximity! Better chance of them vibing off my cheering too. Melt my face forever.

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47lnmur6ystyuwfp8hs6

I’ve figured out that in Lucas Oil, any seats away from the 35’s and above section 300 just aren’t worth the trip up there. I usually know shows well enough that I can look at the screen to see cool drill 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, scheherazadesghost said:

Wear a mask! ❤️

Things you forget with the non-normal recent DCI seasons -- SCV (sorry -- too old to change) has a cymbal line. Once I remembered during a recent competition, I couldn't take my eyes off them. So good!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

Things you forget with the non-normal recent DCI seasons -- SCV (sorry -- too old to change) has a cymbal line. Once I remembered during a recent competition, I couldn't take my eyes off them. So good!

Man you can say SCV however you like! I'm just reppin' mah house. I'm not here to change the nomenclature. 😉

And, yes, I sat with cymbal players every year I marched. They are the corps' shiniest legacy.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

Hoping it'll move out, but we're getting hammered this morning in the Murph!  

(FYI: don't look at the radar.  Looks like a train over middle Tn right now.)

That's what I was afraid of when I saw the forecast this morning.  IMO. It's a "fantastic" line up of Corps this evening.  The stadium looks cool also.  Hoping the storms clear out.

• Like 1

The storms this morning may be what saves this show, weather-wise, tonight. Conditions are actually quite stable now, and less chance for becoming unstable this afternoon. The NWS forecast has rain chances dropping to 30 percent by 8 pm. Looking at radar, looks like some light showers on and off until about 3 pm, and then moving out. Fingers crossed for y'all, and also for those of us doing Atlanta tomorrow.

• Like 3