Friday, July 29th “The Masters of Summer Music Games” … Johnny “Red” Floyd Stadium Middle Tennessee State University Murfreesboro, TENNESSEE

Murfreesboro weather update:  we may have 'a ray of hope'.

Been watching NBC 4's computer model in Nashville all week. The updated model for this afternoon/evening now shows a very low potential for light/scattered showers into the evening. Really wasn't showing anything over Murfreesboro until some light showers dropping out of KY after 10pm.  So maybe, just maybe...    

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Thanks 1

Provided the rain holds off, if you need or want a buddy tonight—message me. I didn’t get tix because of the weather. 

9 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Provided the rain holds off, if you need or want a buddy tonight—message me. I didn’t get tix because of the weather. 

Had some extra but sold them.  There were a couple other sets on the market place.  Might see if they're still available. Looks like it's going to be a little cooler but it's 100% humidity.  I'll be soaking wet by gate/step off. 😁  

2 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Had some extra but sold them.  There were a couple other sets on the market place.  Might see if they're still available. Looks like it's going to be a little cooler but it's 100% humidity.  I'll be soaking wet by gate/step off. 😁  

😬This is the risk of white costumes and unis. I assume all corps handle that well now.

• Like 1

Those dirty young Naughty Little Devils better get on top of their game and do some house cleaning, because some older more mature Bad ##### from Boston are like a dog on the mailman's ###. Did not fielding last season hurt the anointed ones, Six Sigma only knows ?!?!

As the know it alls here labor over 13th place, is the fight for 15th bigger than the top 12? Interesting as it is, makes family and friends more accessible for DCI. I've read where they don't care about us old farts showing up in Indy, that went out with the Shako. 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, keystone3ply said:

1 hour ago, scheherazadesghost said:

😬This is the risk of white costumes and unis. I assume all corps handle that well now.

I was thinking more on the terms of "imagine picking up those massive swaths of cloth Crown uses after they've been laying on the field soaking up water and having to move them rapidly between drill moves."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1