Friday, July 29th “The Masters of Summer Music Games” … Johnny “Red” Floyd Stadium Middle Tennessee State University Murfreesboro, TENNESSEE

1 hour ago, BlueStainGlass said:

My weather model says no rain. I wrote no rain and the city on a piece of paper and it'll be just as accurate as most meteorologists. 

*has meteorology degree; sulks away*

When the next hurricane comes, I'll get out my sharpie and redirect it.

• Haha 6
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

I was thinking more on the terms of "imagine picking up those massive swaths of cloth Crown uses after they've been laying on the field soaking up water and having to move them rapidly between drill moves."

Indeed. Although they should have a rain contingency in by now. What does that section look like without the fabric? 🤔

2 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

Murfreesboro weather update:  we may have 'a ray of hope'.

Been watching NBC 4's computer model in Nashville all week. The updated model for this afternoon/evening now shows a very low potential for light/scattered showers into the evening. Really wasn't showing anything over Murfreesboro until some light showers dropping out of KY after 10pm.  So maybe, just maybe...    

I knew he'd come through.

Ray Charles | Discography | Discogs

• Haha 2

Bluecoats announced earlier they will march tonight and moving to closed rehearsals.  

• Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Does anyone know if Bloo will be marching tonight?

The dream returns tonight in Murfreesboro! 🚦💭 🚀
⬇️ An Update for the Bluecoats Community ⬇️
The Bluecoats will perform Riffs & Revelations tonight thanks to the wonderful efforts or our team, who have worked around the clock to mitigate the spread of Covid-19 and to care for students who were put in isolation.
Today we're asking that parents, friends, family, and fans give us some space to finish out the season. Close interaction with Bluecoats performers, staff, and volunteers is prohibited, the Bluecoats fleet area and other backstage zones are now off limits to the public, and guests at rehearsals are required to remain in the stands and not interact with the corps or stand near the fleet and other backstage areas.
Thanks for helping us bring this dream into reality! 🌅
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, MikeRapp said:

Does anyone know if Bloo will be marching tonight?

word is yes

• Thanks 1