Saturday, July 30th .. 4:55 PM “DCI Southeastern Championship” …Center Parc Credit Union Stadium … Atlanta, GEORGIA

1 minute ago, JohnDF said:

Cavies doing the stanky leg 😅

A Cadets trumpet did it too in the jazz section it made my friend and I laugh uncontrollably. I haven't seen him do it again I think someone probably said yo cut that out 🤭

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20220730_203549

• Like 2

Very mature sound from Cavies... 

• Thanks 1

Ok!  No tarps again tonight AND i noticed they staged the drill in a block where the battery does the pendulum, so that completes the “look” of the clock there.   And here at the end of the ballad as well.   

I wonder if they did get feedback that told them axing the tarps would improve it.  

I do like it better!    I think the pendulum move should have the guard in a circular form not a block though.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, KVG_DC said:

Ok!  No tarps again tonight AND i noticed they staged the drill in a block where the battery does the pendulum, so that completes the “look” of the clock there.   And here at the end of the ballad as well.   

I wonder if they did get feedback that told them axing the tarps would improve it.  

I do like it better!    I think the pendulum move should have the guard in a circular form not a block though.  

I think they're just not using tarps wherever there's moisture because it makes them dangerous slip 'n' slides.

• Like 1

20220730_203900

• Like 4