Sunday, July 31st 5:15 PM “NightBEAT: The greatest show on Turf” … Truist Field at Wake Forest University Winston-Salem, NORTH CAROLINA

“NightBEAT: The greatest show on Turf” Truist Field at Wake Forest University   Winston-Salem, NORTH CAROLINA   Sunday, July 31st … 5:15 PM  ET.

Isolated thunderstorms during the morning becoming more widespread this afternoon. High 83F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Locally heavy rainfall possible.
Tonight … Thunderstorms early, then cloudy skies after midnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.
“Projected” weather    
              5:00 PM ET    Thunderstorms   80F Temp   85F Heat index    73% chance of rain     .04 in    79% humidity   6 MPH WSW
                                      NOTES:  3:00 PM   0.15 inches of Rain …  with a 81% chance of Rain
                                                    4:00 PM
   0.17 inches of Rain …  with a 73% chance of Rain

Sunday, July 31st   6:30 AM ET ALT  FORECAST        RADAR

Truist Field at Wake Forest University          DIRECTIONS        MAP … PARKING           MAP of the Winston-Salem, NC area
… Home of the Atlantic Coast Conference Wake Forest Demon Deacons
499 Deacon Blvd
Winston-Salem, NORTH CAROLINA   27105

TICKETS

Sunday, July 31
Competition START:   
  5:15 PM ...  EASTERN ...            New York ...          Winston-Salem, NORTH CAROLINA             Atlanta
…  4:15 PM ...  Central               Chicago                 Houston
  3:15 PM ...  Mountain ...            Denver
  2:15 PM ...  Pacific ...                LA
SCORES Announced:
10:31 PM ...  EASTERN...             New York ...          Winston-Salem, NORTH CAROLINA            Atlanta
 9:31 PM ...  Central ..                Chicago            Houston
 8:31 PM ...  Mountain ..             Denver
 7:31 PM ...  Pacific ...                LA

United States Time Zone Map

LINE UP:
All times ET and subject to change
  5:15 PM … Welcome & National Anthem
  5:25 PM … Exhibition: the United States Marine Drum & Bugle Corp    
  5:50 PM … Jersey Surf – Camden Count           
  6:08 PM … Pacific Crest – Diamond Bar, CA        
  6:26 PM … Troopers – Casper, WY      
  6:44 PM … Crossmen – San Antonio, TX 

7:02 PM Blue Knights – Denver, CO
  7:20 PM … Colts – Dubuque, IA          
  7:38 PM … The Cavaliers – Rosemont, IL
  7:56 PM … … Intermission …
  8:36 PM … Bluecoats – Canton, OH
  8:54 PM … The Cadets – Allentown, PA
  9:12 PM … Santa Clara Vanguard – Santa Clara, CA
  9:30 PM … Boston Crusaders – Boston, MA
  9:48 PM … Blue Devils – Concord, CA
10:06 PM … Carolina Crown – Fort Mill, SC
10:31 PM … Scores Announced              

FloMarching     
TONIGHT Sunday, July 31                6:00 PM ET          NightBEAT                                        Winston-Salem, NC 
Tuesday, August 2nd                          6:30 PM               DCI Annapolis                                      Annapolis, MD
Wednesday, August 3rd                      8:00 PM              
Soaring Sounds                                   Centerville, OH
Friday, August 5th                              7:00 PM              
DCI Eastern Classic                             Allentown, PA
Saturday, August 6th                          6:30 PM               DCI Eastern Classic                             Allentown, PA      

RECAPS
7/30  DCI Southeastern Championship                           Atlanta, GA                         Courtesy of DCI                   Courtesy of  From the Pressbox
7/30  Legends Drum Corps Invitational                           White Lake, MI                     Courtesy of DCI                   Courtesy of  From the Pressbox
7/30  DCI Central Illinois                                               Normal, IL                            Courtesy of DCI                   Courtesy of  From the Pressbox

7/29  The Masters of the Summer Music Games            Murfreesboro, TN                   Courtesy of DCI                   Courtesy of  From the Pressbox
7/29  DCI Birmingham                                                  Trussville, AL   …                 …“Rain out”…
7/29  Music on the Mountain                                         Sheffield, PA                        Courtesy of DCI                   Courtesy of  From the Pressbox
7/27  DCI Southern Mississippi                                     Hattiesburg, MS                   Courtesy of   DCI                 Courtesy of  From the Pressbox
7/23  DCI San Antonio                                                 San Antonio, TX                  Courtesy of   DCI                 Courtesy of  From the Pressbox

a few ‘requests’ from Carolina Crown
CAROLINA CROWN REHEARSAL CLOSED AT NIGHTBEAT: 
Out of consideration for the participants, and in conjunction with many of our fellow corps,
we have made the difficult decision to close all remaining rehearsals and housing sites until further notice.
This closure of rehearsals and housing sites is effective immediately and includes Truist Field at Wake Forest University on Sunday July 31.

IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR FANS: 
At the request of the performing ensembles, and for the health and safety of the participants,
Spectators and Fans are asked not to visit the Corps Warmup and parking areas.
Additionally, many corps have closed rehearsals and housing sites for the remainder of the season
- please make sure you consult the individual corps websites prior to visiting rehearsals or housing sites.
We appreciate your cooperation, and for helping us keep our performing corps healthy and safe!

Worksheet # 1 … a place to write down the Scores + your predictions

Worksheet # 2 … RECAP … “condensed” … Who do you think will take some of the Captions?

Edited by NebraskaGBR
2 worksheets uploaded for your use
  • Thanks 4

Except for my kids' birthdays, this is my favorite day of the year.

Waiting 3 years and having this fluctuating rain forecast is just brutal. 😑

• Confused 1

Just now, noahsigs said:

My first live show in a long time! I’m extremely excited. I’m also planning on popping a certain question to a special someone today, because we met and first fell for each other after I performed at this show in 2018. I’m shaking in my boots a bit but can’t wait!

OMG @noahsigs! THAT'S SO FUN! Have all my fingers and toes crossed for your moment! 🤩 You'll be great!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, noahsigs said:

My first live show in a long time! I’m extremely excited. I’m also planning on popping a certain question to a special someone today, because we met and first fell for each other after I performed at this show in 2018. I’m shaking in my boots a bit but can’t wait!

I hope your certain someone doesn't read DCP. 😉

Congratulations and Good Luck!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Barneveld said:

I hope your certain someone doesn't read DCP. 😉

Congratulations and Good Luck!!

She definitely does not. 😂 Thank you!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1