Sunday, July 31st 5:15 PM “NightBEAT: The greatest show on Turf” … Truist Field at Wake Forest University Winston-Salem, NORTH CAROLINA

Little hijacking of the audio feed after SCV with Crown Lady saying "Welcome to the Crown live.." then cutting out, lol.

4 minutes ago, kinetic inferno11 said:

I know that guard has had a rough time with consistent numbers this season, but they have improved significantly. Very good performance overall for SCV. Definitely a strong showing. One of the only corps that does very well at soft endings every time they do it.

It is helping that in the new ending section, they are staged for impact. For whatever reason, and I’m sure there is one with a lengthy explanation, they spend much of the rest of the show really far away from the horns and drums, at large intervals.

I could see it clearly in the high cam tonight and think that has contributed to them seeming to be lost on the field at times.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, frachel said:

Little hijacking of the audio feed after SCV with Crown Lady saying "Welcome to the Crown live.." then cutting out, lol.

their show played over the speakers for like a minute and a half I was wondering what was up with that

3 minutes ago, Vdad76 said:

I have just not been able to connect with this show, this year.  I know the songs, but I just find myself thinking ho hum with this show.  They are clean, they march well.  I don’t like the props that rise nowhere, they are pointless to me.  Since their Babylon show, SCV just hasn’t clicked with me 

The props look so much like clear quartz crystals….. which symbolize healing and energetic support. That’s how I interpret them. I think they are beautiful and elegant. Much like the show. 

• Like 2

did someone hear a kitten …

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, scheherazadesghost said:

Wow Cadets, couldn't tell you had to scramble at all. Excellent work. That's professionalism right thur.

agree - as most things in life & drum corps - it starts with LEADERSHIP (aka Denise & Ron)